SOLD OUT! An Evening With The Experts
Join us for an Evening With the Experts on March 7th
Investment & Lifestyle Opportunities for Sophisticated & High Net Worth Investors
On Thursday 7th March we are doing something we’ve never done before. We are bringing together senior representatives of four investment opportunities to give a short presentation followed by Q&A on their area of expertise.
To accommodate a larger group we are returning to our old stomping ground in Oxford Street AND we are letting you BOGOF! In other words, to buy one ticket and get one free. All we ask is that the person you bring along is someone who is not currently a member of Elite Investor Club but who you believe fits the criteria for a sophisticated or high net worth investor.
We have selected five opportunities from our portfolio that each address a different need in today’s uncertain times:
- One provides a significant capital gain in 3 years through a profit share on property development for first time buyers in outer London
- One provides a Brexit and Corbyn proof Plan B that gives you a great second home and a valuable second residency in a low tax regime
- One enables you to benefit from your £20,000 a year ISA allowance to generate tax free returns without the volatility of the stock market or lousy interest rates on cash
- One provides quarterly income for 5 years based on a landmark property development in North West England
- One provides leverage of owning prime residential building land on the biggest marina development in the Bahamas with just a 10% deposit and a further residency and citizenship option if you so wish
As ever we will start with wine and canapes at 6:30pm, then the talks start promptly at 7:00pm. Each speaker will be allotted 20 minutes, then we’ll batch the questions together for the first three talks. We’ll have a break to top up our glasses, then the next two talks will take place followed by Q and A.
We will finish with some networking time and a chance to grab the speakers 1:1 for the questions you forgot to ask during their session. It should be a really productive use of your time to not only learn about the investments but to meet principals of the companies involved and look in the whites of their eyes.
The venue for An Evening With The Experts is MSE Meeting Rooms, 103A Oxford Street W1D 2HG. Nearest tube is Tottenham Court Road.
Here’s a video taster of what you can expect:
So invest twenty quid and book your place now to avoid disappointment. Here’s the plan:
- 6:30pm Wine, canapes and networking
- 7:00pm Welcome and introduction – Paul Watson
- 7:05pm The LPV Elite opportunity – Matthew Jordan, CEO, London Property Ventures
- 7:25pm Montenegro – Your Brexit & Corbyn Proof Plan B – Graham Rowan
- 7:45pm The APAC ISA Bond – Darryl Minton, Director, APAC Corp
- 8:05pm Questions and Answers on investments 1-3
- 8:15pm Break
- 8:25pm Great George Street Bond – Jason Oakley, Gt George St Limited
- 8:45pm Port St George, Bahamas – Ian Moorcroft, CEO, PSG Limited
- 9:05pm Questions and Answers on investments 4 and 5
- 9:15pm Networking and close