Brexit Proof Property Investments
What Can I Invest In That’s Brexit Proof?
Investment & Lifestyle Opportunities bringing Certainty from the Worry
On Wednesday 20th March we are repeating the formula from earlier in the month and bringing together senior representatives of five investment opportunities to give a short presentation followed by Q&A on their area of expertise.
Once again we will be at MSE Meeting Rooms in Oxford Street AND we are again letting you Buy One Ticket and Get One Free. All we ask is that the person you bring along is someone who is not currently a member of Elite Investor Club but who you believe would be interested in what we do and the investments we provide.
There’s one topic on everyone’s lips at the moment and it starts with B. So we’ve selected five opportunities from our portfolio that we believe are Brexit-Proof! Here’s why:
- One provides much needed dementia care facilities in the North of England where there is a ready pool of carers and they do not rely on immigrant labour
- One provides a Brexit (and Corbyn) proof Plan B that gives you a great second home and a valuable second residency in a low tax regime
- One enables you to profit from the UK tourism boom caused by more stay-cations on the part of Brits and more visits from foreigner lured by the cheap pound
- One cures your sad syndrome with year round sunshine and exposure to the euro
- And one enables you to invest in a unique adventure resort being delivered by the guy who built the entire Center Parcs business in the UK
As ever we will start with wine and canapes at 6:30pm, then the talks start promptly at 7:00pm. Each speaker will be allotted 20 minutes, then we’ll batch the questions together for the first three talks. We’ll have a break to top up our glasses, then the next two talks will take place followed by Q and A.
We will finish with some networking time and a chance to grab the speakers 1:1 for the questions you forgot to ask during their session. It should be a really productive use of your time to not only learn about the investments but to meet principals of the companies involved and look in the whites of their eyes.
The venue for Brexit Proof Investments is MSE Meeting Rooms, 103A Oxford Street W1D 2HG. Nearest tube is Tottenham Court Road.
Here’s a video taster of what you can expect:
So invest twenty quid and book your place now to avoid disappointment. Here’s the plan:
- 6:30pm Wine, canapes and networking
- 7:00pm Welcome and introduction – Paul Watson
- 7:05pm Dementia Care Homes – Levi Craigmile, Qualia
- 7:25pm Montenegro – Your Brexit & Corbyn Proof Plan B – Graham Rowan
- 7:45pm Boutique Hotels – Ben Dews, Northern Powerhouse Developments
- 8:05pm Questions and Answers on investments 1-3
- 8:15pm Break
- 8:25pm Cape Verde Hotels & Holiday Homes – Andrew, Resort Group
- 8:45pm Afan Valley Adventure Resort – Peter Moore OBE, Chairman, NPD Leisure
- 9:05pm Questions and Answers on investments 4 and 5
- 9:15pm Networking and close
Here’s what you can expect on Wednesday 20th March: