What’s Elite Investor Club All About?
Join us as we open the kimono on this well kept secret…
Who is the club for and what does it do?
We’ve had such an influx of new members in the last few weeks that we’ve decided to repeat our new member orientation event on Tuesday 11th June – an evening to help new and prospective members learn what Elite Investor Club is all about.
On the night we will answer the questions we most often hear from our newer members, including:
- What is the purpose of the club?
- What does it actually do?
- How do I know if it’s right for me?
- What happens after I become a member?
- How should I best structure my financial affairs to build and protect wealth?
- What are the different types of investment I should consider and where do they fit in my overall plan?
- What due diligence should I do before making investments
- What about tax?
- What about pensions?
It sounds like a lot to cover, but don’t worry, the content will be interesting, not dry. In fact, anything but dry because we’ll also have plenty of Elite Investor Club wine on tap as well as some delightful canapes prepared by our French caterer and served by a professional butler.
All this in central London for the princely sum of £10!
The venue for What’s Elite Investor Club all about? is MSE Meeting Rooms, 103A Oxford Street W1D 2HG. Nearest tube is Tottenham Court Road.
Here’s a video taster from one of our 2018 events:
So invest a tenner in your financial future and book your place now. Our events always sell out so please act now to avoid disappointment. Here’s the plan:
- 6:30pm Wine, canapes and networking
- 7:00pm Welcome and introduction – Paul Watson
- 7:10pm The 3 Steps To Financial Freedom – Graham Rowan
- 7:50pm Break
- 8:05pm Do Your Due Diligence – Graham Rowan
- 8:35pm Questions and Answers
- 8:45pm Networking
- 9:15pm Close